During this difficult time, we want to assure you that Controlled Comfort is up and running.
We have implemented some tough changes to protect our clients, vendors and team members health and wellbeing and wanted to share these important updates with you.
Upon calling our office to request service, you may be asked new questions such as, has anyone been ill in your home or traveled outside of the United States in the last 14 days
We are also implementing these recommended best practices immediately:
- Social distancing, no shaking of hands.
- Using latex gloves in client’s homes.
- Employees to use a disinfectant spray on thermostats, and other household items that they make contact with.
- Mandatory washing of hands after each service call.
- Daily disinfecting and sanitizing all tools, insides of vehicles and workspaces including our office.
- We monitor the health of each employee daily.
Please do not be offended by these best practices. We want to be as friendly and compassionate as humanly possible at this time and hope that you will kindly accommodate us in following through with these immediately.
As always Controlled Comfort will be there when you need us!