Reliable AC Repair in Omaha, NE
Don’t suffer through a hot, humid Nebraska summer with a poorly-functioning AC unit! You need your air conditioner running at peak performance. Contact Omaha’s trusted HVAC contractors at Controlled Comfort at the first signs of a cooling issue!
Is My Air Conditioner Broken?
There are some important signs that indicate if your home air conditioner or commercial cooling system is in need of repair:
- Foul odors. You shouldn’t smell anything while your AC runs. If you smell musty, electrical, or other pungent smells, call us immediately. We’ll inspect the evaporator condensate pan, ducts, wiring, and insulation and make any repairs needed.
- Lack of cool air. If your air conditioner emits anything but cold air, give us a call. Even if the air is still cool but not as cold as it once was, we’ll discover the root of the problem and get your air conditioner working properly again.
- Moisture or leaks. If you notice water pooling around your AC unit (and the water isn’t running out of the condensate drain line), the appliance is in need of repair. We’ll clean or replace any parts needed to get your system working.
- Odd noises. The only noise you should hear from your air conditioning system is a low rumble as the appliance kicks on and the air flows through the ducts. If you hear grating, grinding, or squealing, your cooling unit needs to be repaired immediately.
- Poor air flow. Does air barely come through your vents? Do you feel weak breezes blowing through your home instead of strong, cool air? We’ll take a look at the air filter, vents, ducts, and main cooling system to restore proper air flow.
- Thermostat issues. Does one area of your property feel too cool and another too hot? A zoning system may help remedy this issue.
Common Air Conditioning Repairs
There are many reasons why your AC isn’t working as well as it should. That’s why Controlled Comfort technicians are trained and certified to identify any issues on all makes and models of air conditioners. We are Omaha’s experts at fixing:
- Refrigerant leaks. If your air conditioner is low on refrigerant, there could be a leak. We identify the source, repair it, and recharge your system with the correct amount of refrigerant for optimum performance.
- Clogged drains. Is your AC dripping water? This could indicate a clogged drain. We’ll inspect condensate drain lines for dirt, dust, lint, and other substances that could be causing clogs.
- Frozen coils. Low refrigerant or a dirty air filter could be the cause of iced evaporator coils. Running your AC when you have frozen coils could cause your whole system to fail. That’s why it’s best to contact us at the first sign of decreased AC performance.
- Electrical Issues. An outside fan no longer working could indicate many different problems. From a worn contactor, burned out capacitor, or a blown fuse, we will identify the source of the electrical problem before permanent damage is done to your air conditioning unit.
- Faulty sensors. Is one room hot while another is ice cold? If a sensor is incorrectly positioned or no longer working correctly, it could affect the temperature of your entire home.
24-Hour Emergency AC Repair
You can’t predict when you’ll need emergency air conditioner repair. That’s why Controlled Comfort offers 24/7 emergency AC repair services. One of our HVAC specialists will be on the scene promptly to assess the situation and resolve any issues with your home cooling system or commercial air conditioning. We’ll have you feeling cool in no time!
Quality AC Repair Guaranteed
At Controlled Comfort, we pride ourselves on offering comprehensive air conditioning repairs at a fair price. We strive to offer same-day responses, so you can get back to your life in a cool home or office. Our highly-skilled HVAC technicians care about offering the best solution for your thermostat and your wallet. That’s why we’re Omaha’s trusted AC specialists!
AC Installation & Maintenance
From choosing the right air conditioner for your home or business to performing annual AC maintenance to ensure your system is running optimally, Controlled Comfort has you covered!
Get In Touch
Discover how we can keep your home or business cool by calling Controlled Comfort or sending us a message today!