Furnace Installation & Maintenance in Omaha, NE
With more than 50 years of experience, we’re the experts that can help you choose the perfect commercial furnace or home heating system! From installation to ensuring your furnace is running efficiently, Omaha’s premier HVAC contractors can handle all of your residential and commercial needs.
Expert Furnace Installation
When it comes to finding the best furnace for your home or business, Controlled Comfort is here to help! Choosing the right residential or commercial heating system can be confusing. That’s why our HVAC experts have the answers to important questions.
- What kind of furnace do I need? Whether you’re deciding between gas or electric or determining the most efficient option for your budget, we’ll help you select the best make and model for your specific furnace needs.
- Do I need a zoning system? Depending upon the size of your home or business, a zoning system might be necessary to keep the temperature regulated. We’ll help you get the right option for your budget and building!
- Is furnace installation affordable? How much a furnace costs will depend on the how energy efficient the chosen system is and the size of the unit. Controlled Comfort is where quality meets affordability, so our HVAC specialists will help you find the best possible solution!
At Controlled Comfort, our team of expert heating and cooling technicians are dedicated to providing quality, affordable furnace installation services every step of the way.
12-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Rest easy knowing your furnace comes with a 12-year warranty! Don’t sweat repairs for the next decade when you choose Controlled Comfort for your furnace installation. Warranties are included on most equipment proposals.
Money-Saving Furnace Maintenance
Make sure your furnace is running as efficiently as possible by having it serviced once a year! The experts at Controlled Comfort recommend scheduling a maintenance appointment each fall before extreme winter weather hits!
Benefits of Annual Furnace Maintenance
- Lower utility bills
- Improve air quality
- Extend equipment life
- Reduce expensive repairs
Precision Tune-Up Procedures
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Examine heat exchanger
- Monitor flue draft
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct airflow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volt/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Adjust gas pressure
- Adjust pilot
- Monitor AC and heating cycles
Enroll in Controlled Comfort’s PLUS Program
Enjoy these benefits when you make maintenance your priority:
- Receive a 20% discount on repairs
- Inflation protection
- Priority customer status
- No overtime charges
- Emergency Service Today or You Don’t Pay® (Receive service in 24 hours or your diagnostic fee is waived)
- No-risk money back guarantee
Our Promise to Customers
Exceeding your expectations is our passion at Controlled Comfort! From helping you choose the right furnace model to providing cost-saving maintenance, we’re passionate about arriving on time and meeting all of your furnace needs. That’s why we’re the trusted heating and cooling specialists in the Omaha metro!
Keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer without breaking the bank! Controlled Comfort helps you find the most efficient heating and cooling solutions for your home in any season.
No matter which HVAC services you need, Controlled Comfort will go above and beyond to take care of your business! You can count on us to ensure your store or office has the best air quality for the lowest price.