Quality Furnace Repair in Omaha, NE
Nebraska winters can be brutal, especially if your furnace isn’t working properly. Contact Controlled Comfort at the first sign of furnace issues so we can help keep you safe and warm!
Does My Furnace Need Repaired?
While an ice-cold home or office signals the need for furnace repair, there are other signs to look out for:
- Rising utility bill. Is heating your home becoming increasingly expensive? Rising heating and air bills could indicate that your furnace is in need of repair.
- Cold air. If cold air is coming from your vents, it could be caused by a variety of issues. We’ll inspect to see if it’s a problem with your pilot light, the motor on your blower fan, or your heat exchanger.
- Odd noises. Your heating system will make a low rumble when it’s on. But if you hear grating, grinding, or squealing, your furnace needs to be repaired immediately.
- Yellow pilot light. The pilot light on your gas furnace should always be blue. Not only does a yellow pilot light indicate decreased furnace function, but it could mean your family is at risk of breathing in carbon monoxide. Turn off your furnace, and contact Controlled Comfort immediately.
- Excessive dust. Have you noticed increasing amounts of dust by the heat registers of your furnace? While accumulation of some dust is normal, increased amounts of dust could mean your furnace is not performing as efficiently as it should.
- Moisture or leaks. Water pooling under your furnace could indicate a clogged condensate line. We’ll locate the problem and clean or replace any parts that are causing the issue.
Common Furnace Repairs
It’s not always clear why your furnace isn’t working as well as it should. That’s where Controlled Comfort comes in. Our HVAC specialists are trained to diagnose issues for all furnace makes and models, including these home heating system and commercial furnace issues:
- Ignition problems. If your home or office is experiencing periods with little or no heat, your furnace ignition control could be malfunctioning.
- Faulty thermostat. A thermostat is the control center for your home or office, so if your rooms are not being consistently heated, it could be an electrical issue.
- Blower runs continuously. You don’t have to live with a gas furnace that’s constantly working too hard. A blower that’s constantly running could indicate a broken limit control switch that needs reset or replaced.
- Constant cycling. When a furnace is frequently switching on and off, it could be due to a clogged filter, poor airflow, or an incorrect thermostat setting.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
We know how important it is to keep your family or employees safe and warm. That’s why Controlled Comfort offers 24/7 emergency heating and air services to quickly solve any furnace problems that arise. Whether you’re experiencing problems with your commercial furnace or home heating system, we’ll be there to warm you up in no time!
Quality Furnace Repair Guaranteed
It’s our promise at Controlled Comfort to offer efficient heating repairs at a fair price. We strive to provide same-day responses so you can get back to work or daily life. As HVAC contractors, we’re equipped to repair many furnace makes and models and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Choose Omaha’s premier option for your thermostat and your wallet!
Furnace Installation & Maintenance
The HVAC experts at Controlled Comfort are here to help you choose the perfect home heating system or commercial furnace! From installation to maintenance, we have you covered!
Get In Touch
There’s a reason we’ve been Omaha’s trusted heating and cooling specialists for more than 50 years! Find out what sets us apart from other contractors and why we’re the HVAC solution for you!